Are there other Perth Settlement Services you need?

Kidman Conveyancing Services have extensive experience managing settlement services. We will handle the details to save you time and effort.

If you have a unique situation and you’d just like to discuss your options, please get in touch and we can discuss your settlement needs.

Change of Details
Do you need to legally change your details? Contact Kidman Conveyancing Services about changing;
– your address
– your name due to marriage or divorce
– your name by deed poll

Other Services

Separation Form / Court Orders
Have you recently separated from your partner and need to change the ownership rights of your title? Please contact us.

Deceased Estates
When a loved one passes away Kidman Conveyancing can prepare documentation to transfer a property to another name (or entity) by survivorship or transmission by direction of a Will.

Alternatively, if a grant of probate is applicable, please forward us a copy and we can progress with the transaction.

Please contact us if you have any questions.

Foreign Investors
Kidman Conveyancing Services have extensive experience with overseas investors. We are familiar with the specialised requirements of a foreign investor purchasing or selling property.

From Foreign Investment Review Board (FIRB) approval and the ins and outs of the Office of State Revenue’s Foreign Buyers Transfer Duty calculated at 7% of the purchase price, the Kidman Conveyancing team can help.

If you are a Foreign Investor and would like to know more about requirements to successfully settle an Australian property, contact us.

Call (08) 9204 1868